Our website address is https://matchprognosis.com.
This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us.
This policy applies to individuals who have registered on Match Prognosis. This policy applies to the information about yourself that you choose to provide us with. This includes :
- personal informations you provide during the registration process, such as your name, and your contact details,
- additional informations you provide when you enter prize draws, quizzes, competitions or answer surveys, such as information about your lifestyle including your favorite sports, interests and gambling habits,
- further informations which we may obtain about you from third parties (for example, because you have given third parties permission to share that information with us),
- information we collect about how you use the website.
We are a data controller in relation to the information that you provide us with.
We will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in the way we use your personal data. Among other things, this means that we will only use your personal data:
- fairly, lawfully and transparently,
- as set out in the legislation and this policy,
- to the extent necessary for these purposes.
We may process your personal data ourselves or through data processors who will process data on our behalf. If we use data processors, we will remain responsible for ensuring that they comply with this policy and data protection law.
We will take every reasonable precaution to safeguard the personal information that you supply.
What we will use your data for
We may use your information to provide you with information or newsletters that you have requested.
Where you have subscribed to our newsletter or have entered a competition you would have consent to us processing your data by submitting your personal data on this site, whether in those fields marked mandatory or otherwise.
Opting out at a later date
Once you have given your consent, you can however still control whether or not you continue to receive communications. You can unsubscribe from receiving e-mail marketing or newsletter communications by using the instructions in any email communication we send you which will be an “unsubscribe” or “STOP” link.
We have a legitimate interest to process this data for the general running of our business including for transfer to our processors and for analysis.
Retention and destruction of personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information we hold about you. Moreover, we will not use your personal information unless it is (to the best of our knowledge) accurate and up to date. We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary.
Your choices in relation to personal information
You have the right to:
- obtain access to your personal information,
- receive information about us and the purposes for which we process your personal data,
- The right to port your information to another service or to yourself
- prevent processing which may cause you damage or distress,
- object to direct marketing,
- ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we hold,
- opt out of further contact.
If you would like to amend or delete your details or contact us in relation to the use of your personal information, please contact using this email email@example.com
We will not transfer your personal data.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. Once we have received your data we will use strict security measures to try to protect it against loss, misuse, or unauthorized alterations.
We will also require any third parties with whom we share your information to keep the information secure.
We collect anonymous statistics regarding each user’s visits, such as which pages on the website were viewed and for how long. This information can’t be linked back to any specific individual and is collected via Google Analytics. If you wish to opt out of Google Analytics you can do sohere, or you can learn more about ithere.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. For more information on this, and more information about cookies in general, you may wish to visitwww.aboutcookies.org. For information about how to delete cookies from your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual. Please be aware that restricting cookies is likely to impact on your ability to use our website effectively and may make areas of our website inaccessible or inoperable.
The cookies we use are as follows:
Name Purpose More Information
Google Analytics we use Google Analytics for tracking purposes
Twitter Analytics we use Twitter Analytics for tracking purposes
Contacting us, exercising your information rights and complaints